Sunday, January 20, 2013

H.I.O.C Kamui-Links Trip

On Jan 19th - 20th 8 members of the Hokkaido International Outdoor Club enjoyed a great weekend ski/snowboarding trip to Kamui-Links ski area near Asahikawa City and hired a cottage for the night at Mabu camp ground  where we enjoyed hot mulled wine and a delicious Japanese nabe.
We enjoyed two days of good skiing and everyone found something to suit their level and skill from good easy slopes to tree runs and great powder .

H.I.O.C at Kamui-Links
The gondola
Kamui-Links
Kamui-Links
Leon & Miki
Ramen noddle for lunch
Enjoying miso Ramen
Kamui-Links
Leon, The founder of H.I.O.C
Leon
John
Rick
H.I.O.C
The cottager at Mabu
The cottager at Mabu
Enjoying a glass of hot mulled wine
Japanese nabe
enjoying Japanese nabe
The group sleeping area
one of the cottages at Mabu
The cottage at mabu
Some members of H.I.O.C
H.I.O.C members who joyed the Kamui-Links trip
2nd day at Kamui-Links
Kamui-Links
Kamui-Links
Don't Ski
H.I.O.C at Kamui-Links

No comments:

Post a Comment